Sunday, December 21, 2014

So, recently, I have been spying on Sam. I went into her computer, and found a document entitled "Christmas Wishlist". I saw a few large items, but I also found a doll.
That doesn't surprise me, because the other night, I found a list of names for the doll. She has decided on a name, C****e. The name has been blocked for my personal safety. As soon as she got to the name options, I knew there was no turning back. 
Sam is going to buy this doll. Anyway, here is a photo. 

She is a My American Girl, with wavy blond hair, brown eyes, light skin, and freckles. She would come with pierced ears.
More info later!
                                                                                                                     Stay awesome!
                                                                                                                -Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment